Activities for the Circles
- Stack the circles by descending diameter.
- Stack the circles by ascending diameter.
- Using 2 sets of shapes, sort by size.
- Introduce language, naming size.
- Ask for a shape by size. If the child cannot find it, identify it for them to reinforce the language.
- Have children feel the circles in a covered basket, or just with their eyes shut and see if they can identify the size by touch or if they can tactually find a size that is requested.
- Use with our Circle Sorting Pattern Cards (sold separately). Select a Pattern Card. Find the first shape shown and place it on top of the card. Repeat with the other shapes.
- Select a Pattern Card. Select a shape and place it on top of the matching shape on the Pattern Card.