Educational Benefits of the Quadrilateral Puzzle
Inspire YOUNG MINDS with the Quadrilateral Puzzle:
Puzzles cultivate the senses, promote mathematical development, eye-hand coordination, and motor skills.
Heighten the visual sense:
- Contrast in wood tones
- Natural swirling designs of the wood's grain
- Recognition of the same shape in positive space in the puzzle and negative space in the base
- Ability to line up the puzzle piece with the base perfectly to insert the puzzle piece
- Ability to distinguish and match shapes
Heighten the tactile sense:
- Recognition of shape by touch
- Distinguish and match shapes by touch
Aid dexterity, eye-hand coordination, and motor skills by fitting the puzzle piece into the base and lifting it out.
Aid mathematical development:
- Experiencing spatial relationships
- Shape recognition